• Do you lack confidence in your ability to be an effective leader?
• Do you struggle with how to better connect with and motivate others?
• Are you a leader who wants to learn new tools to expand your perspective beyond traditional leadership information?
Then this book is for you!
Stephanie and Daniel are two mid-level managers who have advanced in their leadership careers but have hit a plateau. Each has their own challenges and questions as to why this has happened and what they can do. Follow their stories as they use The Leadership Energy Model, with effective tools to shift leadership plateaus for greater success.
What you will find in this book:
• A leadership book designed to break-through the blocks that keep leaders from experiencing the success they desire.
• A new model connecting three key success ingredients: leadership skills, leadership traits and bio-energy tools.
• Action learning exercises and activities to enhance and grow each of the seven factors of The Leadership Energy Model.
• Others think I am an effective leader, but I’m not so sure.
• I lose my confidence as a leader. Am I doing the right thing?
• How do I motivate others to do what I need them to do?
• I love to learn new leadership tools.
If this sounds like you, you’ve picked the right book. If you are reading this book, I assume you are most likely a leader. You have interest in expanding your leadership effectiveness, and are willing to explore new areas as well.
This book will help you recognize and change your leadership habits that cause you to lose sleep. It will go beyond traditional leadership concepts. Through this new knowledge you will gain confidence, create a deeper alignment with who you really are, and acquire the best strategies for your own unique style of leadership. The empowerment and clarity of direction you receive will hopefully improve and streamline your life and your leadership of others.
Dr. Cheryl Leitschuh is a leadership energy consultant. She works to inspire individuals and organizations to reach their aspirations, using the right tools at the right time! With a doctorate in psychology and over twenty years of experience as a leadership development consultant, Cheryl brings a unique understanding of the needs and strategies for targeted leadership results.